Call for nominations for executive by-election and standing committee members
As a result of the recent NASA executive election and departures from the university, NASA needs to fill two vacancies on the executive board through a by-election, held pursuant to Article 9.6 of the bylaws. The positions to be filled and the terms for each position are:
- Treasurer (term ends July 2024)
- Membership Services Chair (term ends July 2025)
Please use this online form to put your name forward for either of these positions or to nominate a member.
Applications are also now open for positions on four NASA standing committees. The committee members to be elected, with terms ending July 2025, are:
- Award Committee
- Equity, Diversity, and Inclusivity Committee
- Membership Services Committee
- Human Resources Committee
Please use this online form to put your name forward to sit on any of these standing committees.
All nominations must be received no later than 4:30 pm on Monday, June 19. More information about the positions and full details about the elections process can be found in the election notice below.
2023 Executive Officer election results
Congratulations to the successful candidates who were affirmed in the 2023 executive election that closed yesterday!
- Nadine Badry is your new Vice-President
- Shenin Mehnaj is your new Equity, Diversity and Inclusivity Chair
- Chas Robertson is your new Grievance Chair
- Sophia Ho is your new Human Resources Chair
|Call for nominations for executive by-election and standing committees||277.84 KB|